I’ve just received this Beautiful Blogger Award from Jude. Thank you so much Jude; this is my first award and it really means a lot to me! Jude is founder of the Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog, which brings us a new challenge every 2nd Sunday. Their current theme is to make a Male Card. So what are you waiting for? Time to get creative! Don’t we all just love making those male cards? 😉 Make sure you also check out Jude’s personal blog as well as she has got some fab Spring Time Sweet Candy to give away (draw, March 20th)!
Now, after having received this award I need to do the following:
1) Add a link and note of thanks to the person giving the award
2) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers whose blogs you have recently discovered that you love
3) Share 7 things about yourself.
Here are the 7 bloggers I’d like to pass this award on to:
1. Anne – Annes lille Hobbykrok
Norwegian Anne makes the most gorgeous cards. Make sure you check out her Sarah Kay cards!
3. Tab – Tabby Craft Designs
Here’s another lady who isn’t stingy when it comes decorating her cards with flowers…. Fantastic flower arrangements!
4. Sarita – Little Princess Cards
Think swirls, large ribbon bows, homemade flowers and backgrounds. Elegance and sophistication at its best.
5. Kate – Yours Truly
Simple and clean cards, yet so very effective. Minimalism at its best.
6. Sue – Sue Lesley’s Craft Room
A versatile card maker who masters both cute and elegant!
I’ll finish as I started with yet another talented Norwegian blogger:
7. Gro – Gro’s Hobbyhjorne
Here we’re back to the cute style with plenty of flowers and fancy embellishments!
Now over to the seven things about myself:
1. I’m originally from Sweden, but I’ve been living in the UK for the last 5.5 years (prior to this I’ve also lived in Germany and the US).
2. I’m trilingual (Swedish, English & German).
3. I’m married to Andi, a wonderful husband, who puts up with my crafting.
4. We have got two adorable 8 year old Ragdoll cats. Pics here!!!
5. My shoe size is 35 (UK 2.5/ US 5.5), which has meant that I in the past have had to buy my shoes from the children’s department (in particular in Germany). 😮
6. I love to travel; especially to warm & sunny places. Malaysia is a favourite destination of mine.
🙁 🙁 🙁
Unfortunately, I’ve only been able to leave comments on a couple of the blogs I’ve listed above and I wanted to pass this award on. Reason being that most blogs will only accept comments from people with Google, Live Journal, WordPress, AIM or Open Id accounts. So sorry! 🙁